
Orbit: Crypto Community Feed
Why does $BTC keep rising nonstop on Sunday?
Us short-sellers can't even enjoy the holiday,
it's really frustrating.
I should have closed my position and left on Friday night.
Can it still go down this wave,
brothers?
Right now, I'm not so confident anymore.
If it stays below 84000,
that would be better,
but why is it heading back to 85000?
What should we do?
What do you all think about this trend?
Ethereum $ETH is also rising simultaneously,
about to hit 2720.
The more I watch, the more it feels wrong.
If it really breaks through 85200,
will I stop loss?
I really don't know if I can make up my mind.
I hope it doesn't go up.
Brothers,
anyone holding short positions,
check my pinned post.


-67.84%
Snapshot at 27 Sept 2026, 16:25
Stop rising, please stop rising!
If you keep going up, I'm really going to break down!
Now it falls dozens of points at a time, but only rises by a hundred or two hundred points. Who can hold on like this?
I'm the leader of the short sellers, but my family doesn't have a mine!
Look at the trend, $ZEC shot straight from 1517 to 1697, a $180 amplitude. Who wouldn't get chills seeing that?
I just opened a short at 1611, but the manipulators are crazily pumping the price on the news of "Grayscale submitting a new Zcash ETF". This is clearly a carefully planned short squeeze!
But has the macro environment changed?
The Fed's probability of a rate hike in October is approaching 70%, Bitcoin on exchanges is still seeing continuous net inflows, and the SEC's ETF approvals are still being delayed.
The positive news is just a facade; macro tightening is the real deal.
In this environment, this is obviously manipulators inducing buying to distribute.
My short at 1611 is still held tightly, with a floating loss of 24%, but I really don't believe it can keep rising.
This kind of counter-trend rally will come down the same way it went up.
No mine at home, but I have patience.
I won't run this time; I'll wait for it to fall back to 1500.
Only those who can endure the hits can enjoy the meat.
$BTC $ETH #BTC现货ETF连续7日净流入近30亿美元

-26.83%
Snapshot at 27 Sept 2026, 15:01
Today's positions:
wld, pump long positions, watching for a possible breakout on the daily chart.
soon short position, originally planned to go long expecting a breakout, but placed the wrong order, so holding the short position waiting for a pullback.
Will share positions daily from now on, live trading is always on, mentors can check the live trades on the homepage and give feedback.

+54.72%
Snapshot at 27 Sept 2026, 14:23
Boss Shi cleared all short positions with one click, and many friends fell silent instantly.
The silence is not because someone admitted defeat, but because no one dared to respond. The same action can be interpreted in two ways: he might be preparing to go long, or simply doesn't want to be squeezed anymore.
So I only look at the price reaction after the action, not the action itself.
Before two hard conditions are met, any "bullish quick rebound" is premature celebration:
First, the weekly chart must hold above the 50-week moving average; second, the price must hold the 78,000–82,000 major holder cost zone. If the second is broken, the cost zone immediately becomes a trapped zone.
The key levels are set here:
$BTC support at 85,000 / 82,000–82,500, resistance at 86,000–86,600 / 88,000
$ETH support at 2,700 / 2,630–2,660, resistance at 2,750–2,800 / 3,000
$SOL support at 115–116 / 110–113, resistance at 120 / 123–126
My rule is to only buy at support levels and never act before resistance levels. Now all three coins are stuck in the middle zone, looking lively but actually with no good positions. If my hands itch, I just tie them up.
#BTC现货ETF连续7日净流入近30亿美元 #美债长端利率持续攀升,融资压力升温 #财报观察员:美光财报临近,AI存储需求成焦点

+74.58%
Snapshot at 27 Sept 2026, 14:14
This damn $ZEC really can rise.
Any small positive news can make it fly. Grayscale just applied for an income-type ETF, and it immediately surged 7% to 1697.
I looked at the contract long-short ratio, no wonder it can't fall!
70% of the entire network is shorting, can it really go down?
If I were the market maker, I wouldn't let it fall either; pumping the short ratio is the most profitable.
Isn't that right, brothers? Do you really want to short this much?
Do you like shorting that much?
Can you stop shorting? Isn't it better to go long?
My own short position was entered at 1505, now floating a loss of 306%, but I'm not worried at all.
Why? Because my liquidation price is frighteningly high.
I know the current situation: shorts are too crowded, the market maker is pumping to force shorts out, the more they force, the higher it goes, the more shorts stop loss, the price surges upward, and that's how a stampede liquidation happens.
I advise you not to short because shorting now is just fueling the market maker.
But I won't cut my own short position; I'm waiting.
Waiting for this short squeeze to end, waiting for shorts to be mostly cleaned out, waiting for the market maker to start unloading, that's the real time to short.
Don't short blindly; shorting requires timing.
I have plenty of patience. This time, I won't squeeze shorts with retail traders.
$BTC
$ETH
#BTC现货ETF连续7日净流入近30亿美元


-305.28%
Snapshot at 27 Sept 2026, 14:11
Damn brothers, I went all in shorting $ZEC!
All 420k in, all in short on $ZEC!
The whale looks like it's about to crash hard.
It's been pumped enough! Let it crash.
The short position is already open!
I actually want to see
if this momentum can keep holding all the way up!!
The whale looks fierce,
but the more I look, the more it seems like it’s about to run out of steam.
It’s pumped enough.
If it’s going to dump, just do it quickly!!
I entered the $ZEC short at 1536.11.
Now it’s marked around 1659.
Floating loss is already 31,800 U.
The account is down directly by -74%.
It’s really ugly.
But the forced liquidation is still around 1980.
So I’m not ready to run yet.
The previous high was 1695.5.
Now it’s grinding back near 1660.
The key level is still 1700.
If you’re really that strong,
then just hold above 1700 firmly.
Don’t keep bouncing around here.
But as long as 1700 keeps pressing down,
and stagnation starts appearing above,
then this kind of crazy pump earlier
once someone starts taking profits,
the dump won’t be gentle at all.
So I’m just waiting now.
Waiting for it to first break the short-term rhythm.
Then look at $NEAR.
This guy is even crazier today.
Now around 5.36.
Up more than 10 points intraday.
The highest already 5.495.
I opened a short at 5.164.
Now also pushed to floating loss.
Down over 10,000 U on paper.
But its problem is similar to ZEC’s.
It rose too fast.
From just over 2 all the way to over 5.
Almost no decent pullbacks in between.
If it can’t hold above 5.5,
I actually want to see when it will first loosen up.
Also $SUI.
Now around 1.27.
Up over 7 points today.
Highest 1.2876.
From just over 0.6, it’s been pushed up continuously.
These days it’s basically one candle after another going up.
This kind of strong trend is strong,
but the biggest fear when it rises this much
is that everyone thinks it can keep going up.
When it really turns down,
it won’t give you any early warning.
So my thinking is simple now.
Watch ZEC at 1700.
Watch NEAR at 5.5.
Watch SUI near 1.28.
Whoever can’t break through first
is the most likely to pull back first.
Especially ZEC.
The 420k U short is already set.
Today I want to see if you can still smash through the previous high at 1695.
If you can’t,
then I’ll wait for you to lose steam.
The more arrogant the pump earlier,
the harder the kill when it really starts.
I want to see if it can keep holding so tough!!
But this kind of all-in high leverage is very volatile.
If it really breaks key levels and accelerates,
you still have to control your position.
You can wait on direction,
but the forced liquidation line won’t reason with anyone.
#美债长端利率持续攀升,融资压力升温
#BTC现货ETF连续7日净流入近30亿美元






