
Post

nasrah
$BTC
It looks like price is holding above the 0.618 fib range going into market open tomorrow.
If it does remain above this region, I'll be looking for a retest of the OB around $86k and eventually testing the previous high of $87k.
However, if we see a sudden change in price action lower and we see a close on the 4h below the 0.5 fib region, I'll be looking for a continuation further below.
At the moment, I'm waiting for the market to show its hand.

Ansvarsfriskrivning: OKX Orbit-innehåll tillhandahålls endast i informationssyfte. Läs mer
Svar
Inga kommentarer än. Var den första att svara!

