Orbit Post Sitemap

#RateHikeDelayedJobsNext The Fed just got room to wait. Now jobs get the deciding vote 👀 Core PCE came in softer than expected, cutting Oct hike odds to ~38%, while Goldman pushed its next-hike call to Dec. But inflation is still above target and ADP added 90K jobs. What caught my attention is how quickly the debate has shifted. A strong NFP could revive hike bets, while weak hiring gives the Fed more patience. PCE opened the door to a pause. Jobs may decide if the Fed walks through it.Holding 0.8 DOGE is enough exposure for now 😄 When the market is moving sideways and direction is unclear, forcing a trade usually creates more problems than opportunities. A small candle breaks out, emotions kick in, and suddenly you're chasing a setup that wasn't even there. The real skill isn't always finding an entry—it’s knowing when to stay flat. I’d rather miss one move than enter five weak trades. No position means no unnecessary liquidation, no emotional revenge trading, and more capitWhen making money with $ZEC, it's just a few dollars at a time, but when losing, it's hundreds or thousands at once. Now I finally understand the importance of setting stop-losses and managing position sizes. Otherwise, encountering a volatile coin could wipe you out. Luckily, my $ZEC position was small back then. I initially shorted at 600, then it surged all the way up to around 800, so I stopped adding to my position to average down. Without extra funds on hand, it's safer not to trade. Is there any experienced trader who can teach me how to open positions to steadily earn some small profits? 😭😭$ZRO dropped back from 1.88 to 1.6, and the most asked question in the group is whether this is a false breakout. To be honest, I was also watching the 1.88 high point at first, wondering if it would directly surge to 2, but it came down after failing to hold. But I took a closer look at the contract data and found something quite interesting. The price is falling, but the open interest is actually decreasing, and the funding rate hasn't been staying high continuously. This indicates that some of the leverage that pushed the price up earlier has already withdrawn, not holding on stubbornly waiting for liquidation. So what is the nature of this pullback? I think it temporarily looks more like a shakeout rather than a crash. The key levels to watch are two: Can it hold around 1.58? Can it regain volume and break through 1.85 to 1.88 again? If it holds sideways with low volume around 1.58, or even climbs back to 1.7, then the previous breakout is still intact, and there’s still a chance to test 1.85. If 1.58 is broken down with high volume, then don’t rush to buy; it might need to revisit around 1.48 to find a new position. Do you have ZRO in your hands? Are you planning to hold or sell? #交易之声:你的经验值得被听到 This is my personal review and does not constitute investment advice.🚀 Today's Altcoin Rankings: MOVR surged 77% in 24 hours, QNT up 16%, but no clear positive news found BTC consolidates below 84,000, while small caps rotate intensely Is this a risk appetite rebound or a hype relay? ⚡ 24-hour movers: · MOVR around 1.72|+77%|market cap ranks beyond 800, trading volume about $60 million, no clear news yet · QNT around 290|+16%|trading volume about $880 million, reports say interoperability solutions are gaining attention, but no single clear catalyst · HBAR|dropped about 14% yesterday, contrasting with QNT 🔍 Analysis: · Sharp rises without clear catalysts are often driven by low liquidity funds, coming fast and going fast · Market sentiment index at 71, in the "greed" zone, but BTC remains stagnant 🎯 Risk warning: Chasing top gainers is high risk; first check trading volume, liquidity, and news sources. For information only, not investment advice. Do you dare to chase today's top gainers? Reply A for dare / B for wait and see 👇 $QNT $MOVE $HBAR #山寨永续未平仓量21个月来首次超过BTC #加息预期推迟,9月非农成下一关键 $CAP is still rising on its second day: 20% is not driven by retail investors Conclusion first: On 09-30, OKX launched a USDT perpetual contract for $CAP. It opened yesterday at $0.0623, and at 8 AM this morning, the 4H candle surged to 0.07494 — a 20.3% increase in 24 hours, current price 0.07487. This money is not driven by emotional buying. Looking at the 1H structure: at 2:00 AM there was a 1.5M CAP volume, and during the Asian morning session at 6:00 AM it directly jumped to 4.4M CAP (peak volume). The price climbed steadily from 0.0679 to 0.0746, with each pullback not breaking the previous low — someone is buying at the lows, not chasing at the highs. Positioned as a Solana on-chain options protocol, focusing on on-chain American options liquidity pools. The first 24h trading volume was $3.34M, mid-to-high range among new tokens, without the first-day -32% crash (referencing $XDP), and the opening chips were not dumped onto bag holders. Key observation: 0.075 is the 24h high, after the 4H close held at 0.072, the next range is 0.08; if it breaks below 0.066 (today’s lower box boundary), be cautious of the common new token pattern of "pump for two days, dump for three days." Do you think $CAP’s Solana options narrative can sustain volume for three consecutive days?Binance Futures announced that on October 5 at 17:00, automatic liquidation will be executed for the three USDT-margined perpetual contracts PROMPTUSDT, PUMPBTCUSDT, and 1000000BOBUSDT, and they will be officially delisted after liquidation. Starting from 16:30, no new non-reducing orders will be accepted. In the last hour, the risk protection fund will exit the forced liquidation process. Once forced liquidation is triggered, positions will be sold to the market in a one-time IOCO manner. Positions that cannot be reduced will then be automatically reduced through ADL. The biggest pitfall at this time is the simultaneous deterioration of liquidity and volatility, which may cause stop losses to be instantly breached. Those still holding these three contracts should remember to close their positions before 16:30 and check whether the maximum leverage and maintenance margin rates at each level have been temporarily adjusted. Do not leave your positions to be handled by the system. $PROMPT $BOBThe monthly candle just opened, and the tension between bulls and bears for $BTC is already intense! It started surging early in the morning, but the pullback was even faster. Now it looks more like a bull trap. What I fear most is this kind of situation where the month starts with a quick drop. Because it indicates that there is capital setting a downward directional bias for this month. If it succeeds, then the main theme for the month will be a downward consolidation. Personally, I think it's appropriate to short on rallies at the beginning of the month! The bulls have been strong for two months, rising from 57,000 to 87,000, a 30,000 increase, so there are many profit-taking positions. A shakeout and consolidation at the start of the month is very necessary. Coincidentally, the daily MACD is currently in a death cross, and the price is close to the Bollinger middle band around 81,000. According to past patterns, the market will most likely pull the price back to the middle band in the short term, then consolidate sideways before choosing a direction. Therefore, the probability of dropping near 81,000 is quite high. If you don't have a long position yet, it might be worth paying close attention to this level. The above is just my personal opinion for reference only!"The screenshot already shows “partial position,” which means the 2400 level is no longer a full-position bet. The short opened at 2510.83 is now facing ETH around 2715.17, and the remaining position is still showing a painful floating P&L of -813.83%. 😮‍💨 It still hurts, but at least I’m no longer putting all the risk on one single judgment. There’s also a new data point worth watching. After several consecutive days of net inflows, U.S. spot ETH ETFs recorded a $2.8M net outflow on September ZEC 1494 this spike, is it deep enough? Yesterday's low was 1381, the high touched 1494 but didn't break through, closing at 1443. Today opened at 1444, the high was 1482, the low 1398, current price about 1409. Volume has shrunk. Above 1482–1494 is still resistance, further up is 1547–1697. If 1398 breaks below, it’s easy to see 1381 first, then if that breaks, look at 1356. In the short term, first see if 1443 can hold. If it can’t hold, treat it as a rebound digestion, don’t chase at this price now. Those already holding should watch if 1398 can support; if it can’t, reduce a bit. $ZEC Honestly, only one word comes to mind: numb. I entered around 1472 after seeing ZEC fall from 1697. After a drop of more than 200 points, I thought a rebound should come. But I didn’t close the position, and this market kept sliding lower. At 1438, it has now broken the previous low around 1444. Short-term structure is clearly getting weaker. Looking at the order book, buy orders are relatively thin while sell orders are stacked. Volume isn’t particularly heavy, but the price still can’t recoverFlorida stablecoin regulations take effect, targeting issuers A stablecoin rule in Florida takes effect today. It regulates not the buyers, but the issuers. The rule states: To issue payment stablecoins in the state, you must first obtain a license. Reserves must be one-to-one, including cash and short-term U.S. Treasuries. A commonly misunderstood point: The real watershed is when issuance reaches $10 billion. Working backward, $10 billion is the upper limit for state-level regulation. Within 360 days after crossing this line, issuers must either switch to federal regulation or cease issuance. Most small issuers will never reach this threshold in their lifetime. The ones truly impacted are those just meeting the threshold. #美债收益率频创新高,长期利率压力未缓解 #SEC主席Atkins称将推进链上募资规则明确化 #美参议院提出新加密税收法案ADAPT $ETH ZEC holders just approved about $8.39 million in retroactive funding, but the price fell from an intraday high of about 1494 down to around 1413, so I'm not chasing it yet. The largest vote involved about 2.18 million ZEC, accounting for 10.4% of the 21 million supply; about $1.5 million of that went to the researcher who uncovered the Orchard vulnerability. The same window is also watching the NU7 testnet node on October 6 — the positive narrative remains, but the K-line has cooled down from the high of about 1600-1700 in September. I think this is a governance positive meeting momentum cooling, not a signal to rush in immediately. What to do: just observe and don't chase the highs; if it fails, watch for a break below the intraday low of about 1398, or if it surges back to about 1494, then get cautious. Are you waiting for the October 6 testnet before taking action, or do you think around 1400 is already a good entry? $ZEC $BTC $DASH #Interest rate hike expectations delayed, September non-farm payrolls become the next focus #US Treasury yields frequently hit new highs, long-term rate pressure remains unresolved"On-Chain Bipolar" Bitcoin is like a calibrated scale: it encodes scarcity into code, allowing total supply, circulation, and ownership to be verified by any node under open rules. Without a central ledger, value can still be measured; without credit intermediaries, ownership can still be self-proven. Its power is the immutability of certainty. Ethereum is more like an open city: rules are programmable, assets are composable, and applications and transactions call each other within a shared execution environment. It measures not just holding, but callable utility—contracts, protocols, and network collaboration grow from this. Its power is programmable openness. One guards the boundaries of money, the other expands the domain of computation. $BTC makes digital value verifiable, $ETH makes digital collaboration executable. They are not substitutes but two pillars of digital civilization: scarcity provides the anchor, programs provide the path. Ultimately, power no longer belongs only to issuers but to those who can verify, participate, and build. #加息预期推迟,9月非农成下一关键 #比特币ETF连续9日流入,ETH转流出 #美债收益率频创新高,长期利率压力未缓解 XRP's spike to 1.5444 yesterday is now something no one dares to touch today. Yesterday's low was 1.4763, the high touched 1.5444 but didn't break through, closing at 1.5055. Today it opened at 1.5058, with a high of 1.5143 and a low of 1.4764, current price around 1.491. Volume has shrunk. The range 1.5143–1.5444 above remains resistance. If it breaks below 1.4764, it’s likely to first test 1.4661. In the short term, watch if 1.5058 can hold. If it can't hold, treat it as a pullback after a rally and don't chase at this price. For those already holding, watch if 1.4764 can support; if not, consider reducing your position. $XRP