
Orbit Post Sitemap
$WLD keeps rising, making more people afraid of missing out, but what is truly lacking at the high level is not enthusiasm, but support during the pullback.
Both the 1-hour and 4-hour charts are relatively strong, with RSI reaching 79 and 64 respectively. The strength hasn't disappeared, but the sentiment is already crowded; at this point, what's really important is not guessing the peak, but seeing if the high-level support can quickly recover the pullback.
Current price is 0.5383, about 10.70% away from the 1-hour support at 0.4807, and about 1.89% from resistance at 0.5485. Here, there is no shortage of directional speculation, but what is lacking is the sustainability after the price truly breaks through the boundary.
My observation line is very clear: only by standing back above and holding 0.5485 can the short-term initiative be regained; if it breaks below 0.4807, attention should shift to the 4-hour support at 0.4663. If the upper side continues to be pressured, the 4-hour resistance at 0.5712 is temporarily just a distant reference, not a preset target.
Will the first obvious pullback find buyers, or will it become an exit point for crowded trades?
The market is volatile; the above is only a market observation and does not constitute investment advice. This is Crypto Bull speaking.✅ Closed $NEO long position 20x
Entry: 2.5131 → Exit: 2.6190
Result: +82% ROE · Manual order, exited with trailing stop
I post every entry and exit, both profits and losses. Do you currently hold $NEO?
Not investment advice.Brothers, this really cracks me up.
Bitcoin has already stabilized at 86000, while $ZEC is still at 1387.
What else is there to say?
The whale has already openly admitted defeat. If you don't short now, when will you?
Look at the market: Bitcoin surged to 86000, but ZEC can't even reach 1400, its highest was 1414 before being pushed down.
The big market rises but it doesn't; the big market shakes slightly and it falls—if this isn't weakness, what is?
On-chain funds are rotating to pump these new hotspots; ZEC has been completely abandoned.
My short at 1486 has already gained 66% profit, but I’m holding because the trend isn’t over yet.
1414 above is resistance; if it breaks below 1305, 1250 is directly in sight.
Light short near the current price of 1387, stop loss above 1420, target first at 1300. Position size 20%, leverage within 10x.
Bitcoin is strong, ZEC is weak; this divergence is the biggest reason to short. If you don’t dare, I do.
$BTC
$ETH
#9月非农今晚公布,加息预期成焦点 $MANA
The oldest batch of assets in the metaverse concept all moved collectively today.
MANA rose 14.77 points intraday, priced at 0.101, with a trading volume of 33 million USD, and the position holdings increased by 87%.
What I mostly see is short-term funds coming in to stir things up, so don't chase at the high; whether the volume can continue is the key.
$MANA
$MANA In the past, whenever I saw the market, I always felt like I should do something. It went up. "Should I go long?" It went down. "Should I go short?" It was sideways. "Is it about to break out?" In short, as long as the market was moving, I could always find a reason to open a position. Looking back now, it really seems ridiculous. It was like as long as the trading software was open, I felt I had to participate. But recently, I've become more and more hesitant to open trades casually. Not because I've suddenly become especially smart. On the contrary. It's because I'm increasingly aware of how much I actually don't understand. Before, I didn't know what I didn't know, so I dared to trade. Now that I know what I don't know, I start to hesitate. Especially after the AI automated trading system was shut down, this feeling became particularly obvious. When the system was running before, at least I had a clear set of rules. Why it opened a position. When to stop loss. When to take profit. Every trade had a logic that I could review later. Now without the system, many times I can only watch the charts myself. Then I realized: if I were to guess how the next candlestick would move based on feeling, I actually don't have that much confidence. So why should I open a trade? Not long ago, I recharged 60 yuan, about 9 USD. Now the account still has about 5.5 USD. There were profits and losses in between. I still have two floating losses open. Honestly, seeing them still annoys me. But before, this kind of irritation easily turned into a new action: "Open another trade." $WIF closed below the low point, first look for continuation
In the short term, expect a downward continuation. The previous few hours' high and low points were at 0.2618 / 0.256 USDT, and the just closed 5-minute candle was at 0.2555 USDT. The current price is at the lower edge of the reference range, and the close has already broken below the previous low. This position itself is not a strong support, only a reference extreme.
However, recent 15-minute volume is lighter than the previous hours, with insufficient activity, so this is only a weak confirmation for now. If the close continues below this low and volume becomes more active than now, the continuation idea will be more solid.
Conversely, if the close returns above the previous low, this downward continuation assumption will be withdrawn for now, and there is no rush to look for deeper levels.Up three points in three days, and some are already calling it a bull market, hold on
$BTC and $ETH rose nearly 3 points during the holiday.
It was a breakout upward after a sideways consolidation.
What others see is strength:
If it rises, you should chase it and hold on.
The problem is you only see it after the rise, and the position is already high.
Breaking down these 3 points:
There are fewer traders during the holiday, so the buying pressure doesn't need to be large to push the price.
This is not because more people are buying, but because fewer are selling.
$ZEC has been weak for the past few days.
Today it rose along, bouncing higher than anyone else.
Coins that fall a lot rebound quickly, but that doesn't mean they have become strong.
Sideways breakout and holiday rally are two different things.
#BTC、ETH现货ETF同步转流出,资金热度降温
#Strategy再购BTC,多家财库同步增持 #ZEC再创本轮新高,逼近1700美元 $BTC $ETH Account Position Divergence Radar|Last 15 Minutes
$CT top accounts are bearish, with a larger long position scale: account long-short ratio is 0.87, position ratio is 1.27; the difference in the proportion of the two types of long positions has expanded by 2.4 percentage points. There are more bearish accounts, but the position scale is still dominated by longs, and the two indicators have not yet aligned.Tonight's big event is the non-farm payrolls clash, how to choose between bulls and bears?
Scenario 1: If the non-farm payrolls come in unexpectedly low, gold prices should rebound sharply to 4185-4200. If the data is stronger than expected, 4100 will most likely be broken.
But what really affects gold is the 5.3% "tightening curse" of US Treasury yields. Gold doesn't yield interest, while money in bonds earns 5% passively—who would still want gold? The dollar is also holding above 101, so there's no strong momentum for a big short-term rally.
Currently, central banks around the world are still quietly hoarding gold; the big game of de-dollarization isn't over yet. Entry below 4000 could be a bargain.
Before tonight's data release, expect volatility! Wait for a clear direction before jumping in. $BTC Friends, El Salvador's Bitcoin experiment has reached another critical milestone.
The IMF has approved a disbursement of about $139 million to El Salvador, part of a $1.4 billion loan program. Interestingly, during this approval process, the IMF granted an exemption for El Salvador's deviations related to Bitcoin conditions. A country that made BTC legal tender has been closely monitored by the IMF for years, and now a payment has finally been released.
But exemption does not mean a free pass. The IMF explicitly requires no further accumulation of BTC, controlling the national-level holdings to reduce fiscal risk. The funds are mainly to stabilize finances and replenish foreign exchange reserves.
For us, this is a short-term positive sentiment. El Salvador's debt crisis is easing, and the market's previous concern about the country selling Bitcoin to repay debt has diminished, reducing selling pressure. However, with the IMF limiting further accumulation, there won't be large-scale national-level buying in the short term.
So just watch and stay steady. Things should proceed as usual. The direction of the market still depends on tonight's non-farm payrolls and interest rate expectations. Don't mistake one piece of news for a trend. Stay steady. $BTC $ETH $ZEC $CT funding fees are all normal now, still not running away Mocked by the crowd yesterday, today I perfectly profited 56%: 36U challenged 360U, first short position on CAP
Yesterday I said to short $CAP, many brothers still thought I was wrong and believed I would get liquidated.
But how about now?
This drop was completely within my expectations, and I perfectly profited 56%.
Shorting understood, this profit was well deserved.
I entered the short at 0.0825, and now it has started to gain significant profit.
Currently, I do not plan to exit.
Why am I not exiting?
Because I think the downside space has already opened, and the downtrend still has a lot of room.
For altcoins like this, once they start to drop, continuous declines are very likely to follow.
The price has now reached 0.0665, dropping straight down from yesterday's 0.08888, with bulls offering no resistance.
My stop loss is still set at 0.087, and my take profit is initially set at 0.06; if it breaks below that, I will look at 0.05. The risk-reward ratio is very favorable.
I want to let this profit continue to run.
$BTC
$ETH
#9月非农今晚公布,加息预期成焦点